Everything DiSC CERTIFICATION
Everything DiSC Certification
What You Receive
Everything DiSC CERTIFICATION COURSE ENROLLMENT (Subject to Class Availability)
- Help People Work Better Together as an Everything DiSC® Certified Practitioner
- As an Everything DiSC® Certified Practitioner, you’ll build the credibility and expertise needed to deliver impactful DiSC experiences that help people work better together. During this two-week, virtual learning experience, you will:
• Deepen your understanding of the DiSC model, theory, research, and key principles.
• Learn to build custom solutions using the Everything DiSC® on Catalyst experience.
• Familiarize yourself with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
• Practice facilitation techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
• Gain access to Wiley’s online training center, connecting you to course content and your peers.
- Virtual Learning. Maximum Impact. The Everything DiSC® Certification course is a two-week immersive experience that includes five self-directed online learning modules and four virtual, instructor-led sessions. This blended approach immerses participants in an active learning process that ensures immediate, real-world application.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner, signaling proven competence in shaping an engaged, collaborative, and high-performing culture—knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
- When You Buy 1 = You will immediately receive an email confirmation of your order. In the Notes section with your order, please specify your Full name, email address, phone number, company, Time Zone, and at least 3 DiSC Certification Date(s) in order of your preference. Your enrollment will be confirmed within 3-5 business days (Mon-Fri) of your order. If your 3 preferred dates are sold out, we will notify you of other dates available in the future. There are NO Refunds. Courses enrollments are limited, often sell out as fast as 2 months in advance, and class schedules are subject to change via Wiley.
- IMPORTANT NOTE = Participants are REQUIRED to own an Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ Facilitation Kit, as content in the facilitation kit will be referenced throughout the course. This will ensure participants receive the best learning experience possible. In addition to the kit, learners also must: Commit to two weeks of self-guided online work, and attend all four instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions. Complete all self-directed asynchronous learning modules, and the course project on time. Earn a passing score on the final exam (80%+). Have access to internet and a computer
- Participants will receive login information for the online training center where they’ll begin their self-directed work on the open date of their course. In addition, the Everything DiSC® Certification course uses Zoom for live sessions. Participants must ensure their computer can interact successfully with this blended learning course by taking the following steps: Laptop, desktop computer or tablet are preferred. Mobile devices are not always compatible with course components. Virtual classroom sessions require working computer speakers and microphone. A headset is highly encouraged. To ensure the learners receive all course emails, be sure to add the following to your Email Safe Sender list: